To consolidate and enhance the international position of Dutch design, fashion and architecture in a sustainable way, the programme was based on three interlinked principles: idea, network and enterprise, making for a layered approach that maximises possible added value.
The criteria for activities within the programme were:
- Matching to local demand and collaborating with local partners
Evaluation is an essential tool to monitor the effects of the programme.
The timeframe for evaluation was:
- Ongoing: project reports programme participants
- Separate evaluations of larger projects
- Annual internal evaluation in annual report
- External evaluations both half-way and after programme
The subjects that are measured by regular evaluation were:
- Idea (image research)
- Network (questionnaires)
- Enterprise (branch monitors)
- Collaboration (new partnerships)