DutchDFA was a unique collaboration between public and private partners. The programme was funded by the Ministries of Education, Culture and Science (OCW), Economic Affairs (EZ) and Foreign Affairs (BZ).
The partners joint in the programme were:
- Premsela (the Dutch Platform for Design and Fashion)
- the Netherlands Architecture Institute (NAI)
- the Association of Dutch Designers (BNO)
- Royal Institute of Dutch Architects (BNA)
- the Association of Dutch Interior Architects (BNI)
- MODINT (the trade association for fashion, interior design, carpets and textiles) .
Also involved were the Dutch creative cities: Amsterdam, Arnhem, Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Utrecht and The Hague, Agentschap NL, the Agency for International Business and Cooperation and the Office of the Chief Government Architect. You can find detialed information on all the above mentioned organisations on the Partners page.